Here is a video explaining what exactly Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) is
All NBCUniversal users will be required to logon to FineCut with MFA. You will still need to enter your NBCUniversal SSO username and password. Once you have entered your SSO credentials, you will be required to complete a method of second-factor authentication through NBCUniversal's authentication app, DUO.
1. Please make sure you are registered for MFA here: registermymfa.inbcu.com. If you are not on the corporate network or VPN, you will receive an error page. Try again from the corporate network / VPN.
2. Site will prompt you to enter your SSO and password
3. Follow the on screen instructions
4. You should get a message stating your account is now set up for MFA.
Adding DUO Mobile to your iOS device
1. Once you get to the 'add new device' screen, a scanner code will appear asking to activate DUO Mobile for iOS
2. Please open the DUO Mobile app and scan the image
Should you need any assistance with setting up DUO Mobile, below is a helpful video to walk you through the process.
Your phone will now be set up for Multi Factor Authentication.
For more information and to check out an FAQ page on Duo and MFA please click here
Please note: The MFA will only apply to web based viewers. Apple TV will not be affected by MFA.