If you need to perform a re-install of your NBCUView Desktop app, please do the following to ensure the app is fully removed from your computer before reinstalling FineCut.
From your Mac:
- Open Finder.
- Click on Go —> Go To Folder
- Type in “/Applications” to go to the Applications folder in Finder.
- Delete the NBCUView app from your /Applications folder.
- Click on Go —> Go to Folder and type in "~/Library/Application Support”
- Delete any folders that start with "com.mediafly.”, “MediaflyDesktopViewer”, “MediaflyViewer_nbcuview”
From your PC:
- Click Start Button.
- Type Control Panel and hit Enter.
- Navigate to Programs and Features.
- Select the NBCUView app and select uninstall.
- A reboot is not required but recommended.