If experiencing extended buffering during playback, perform the following to help identify the cause:
1. Try changing the bit rate from Better to Good by selecting the gear icon located in the lower right corner.
If that doesn’t work, please try the following:
FOR iOS MOBILE APP:
1. Ensure you are on WiFi.
2. Check if the wifi connection is strong.
3. If the wifi connection is strong and the problem persists, please send a playback log.
FOR INTERNET BROWSERS:
1. Check if the internet connection is strong.
2. If so, check that the browser is updated and if needed perform browser updates.
4. Update Flash player.
5. Open a fresh internet browser to play back the video in FineCut. Click the Jump Back 10s button (lower left-hand corner).
6. If the buffering doesn't resolve when the video plays back, please submit a playback log.
For additional support please contact us at email@example.com.