If you are experiencing buffering during playback, try the following to help pinpoint the cause:
1. Change the bit rate from Better to Good by selecting the gear icon in the lower right-hand corner.
If that doesn’t work, please try the following:
If you are on the mobile app:
1. Make sure you are on WiFi.
2. Check if your wifi connection is strong here: http://bit.ly/1WgugSn.
3. If you have a strong connection and it still happens, please send a playback log. Instructions here: http://bit.ly/23ZnoP9.
If you are on the PC browser:
1. Check if your internet connection is strong.
2. If so, check if your browser is updated here: http://whatbrowser.org. If not, update your browser.
3. Clear your cache.
4. Update your Flash player here: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
5. Reopen your browser and play back your video in FineCut. Click the Jump Back 10s button (lower left-hand corner).
6. If the buffering doesn't resolve when the video plays back, please submit a playback log. Instructions here: http://bit.ly/1QaLodZ.
Feel free to call if you want to walk you through these steps with a Support team member: (212) 664-5595.