Within the File Info tab, you can control the visibility of the asset to users on the FineCut Viewer side and whether the asset can be shared or downloaded by users.
- Display Date: This is a date that will be displayed in the File info screen. You can set this if you want your viewers to know when this asset was added.
- Allow users to share this item: Checking this box will give users the option to share this asset via email with others
- Allow users to download this item: Checking this box will give users the option to download this asset from the FineCut viewer.
- Release Date: Setting this date to the future means the asset will not be visible to users in the Viewer until the release date. Users with pre-release access, however, will be able to see this content.
- Archive Date: Setting this date will remove the content from the Viewer by the archive date. The asset is still visible to the admins on the airship side but not on the viewer side.