To update a thumbnail (images that appear in the Viewer), complete the steps below:
- Log into https://airship.nbcuni.com
- Navigate to the Media Management screen and go to folder and/or file you wish to update the thumbnail for
- Click the Edit icon and select from one of the options in the Thumbnail section.
- Upload from your Computer allows you to browse your computer to choose an image. If possible, use the series logo as the thumbnail. FineCut only accepts the following file types: .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png
- Pick a Frame from the Video to be shown all the generated frame images from the video (one per second), or 'Pick a Page from the Document' to be shown all the pages in the document. Scroll to the right, pick a frame or a page, and tap Ok.
- Pick from Thumbnail Library includes common thumbnails, like season # and version. If you’d like to upload our generic Episode Number thumbnails (101, 102, etc.), click here: http://bit.ly/FineCutEpisodeThumbs.
4. Your selected image will now be the thumbnail for the item.