Uploading content is important to leveraging Aspera Files. This is how you actually transfer the files from your computer to your files section. Uploading content is as simple as clicking a button.
1) Navigate to the Home Screen
2) Click the Upload Icon
3) Click the type of content you want to upload (file or folder)
4) Navigate to the content you want to upload
5) Wait for your file to upload
Note: What the file name is, is how it will be saved in Aspera Files. If you have duplicate names the uploaded file will overwrite the original content
6) Your content will now be displayed in the files area (1)
Note: Files you upload are private, if you want someone else to see your file you must share it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.