Downloading Content is how you get the files stored in Aspera Files to on your computer. Downloading content is super simple.
1) Navigate to the files page
2) Navigate to the content(s) you would like to download
3) Check the box(s) of the content(s) you want to download
4) Click the Download Icon
5) If you want to download one file/folder, click the icon next the contents name
6) A popup will show up notifying you that the download has started.
7) You will be able to see the download progress through the site and Aspera Connect
8) Once the download is complete, you will be able to interact with it just like any other file stored on your computer.