Troubleshooting video playback:
Check your ISP Performance:
The Video Quality Report sheds a light on what kind of performance your Internet Service Provider (ISP) typically delivers, how various providers stack up in your area, and what other factors play a role in video performance.
Perform an internet connection test on their iOS app by going to Settings > Internet Connection Test. See Check the internet speed from FineCut app article.
Check your browser:
- Go to whatbrowser.org and you’ll see what browser you are currently using.
- If you see “This is the most current version,” your browser is already updated!
- If you see “There is a newer version,” click the Update your browser button and download the newest version of your browser.
Lower the video bitrate:Select the Gear icon and change the video quality from "Better" to "Good". See Check the internet connection speed from FineCut app.
Update Adobe Flash player
- Check your Flash Player version
- Download the latest version
- Exit your browser once you’ve downloaded the file
- Open the Adobe Flash Player Installer on your computer to complete the installation process
Clear cache and cookies:
Update your computer:Your computer is up to date when you've installed the latest updates for Windows and your programs. To check for Windows updates, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, clickWindows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates.
- If you're not already there, launch the 'Browser' app on your device
- Press your device's < Menu > button
- Select More
- Select Settings
- Exit and reload the site you were trying to access in Browser
- On your device's home screen, tap Settings
- Tap Safari
- Tap 'Advanced'
- Exit and reload the site you were trying to access in Safari