Using a public link is an easy way to have someone that doesn’t have access to Aspera Files upload content to your dropbox or file system.
1) Navigate to the Public Link
3) Click the type of content you want to upload (file or folder)
4) Navigate to the content you want to upload
5) Add a Package Name
6) Add a Message and any other fields associated with the dropbox
Note: Metadata fields can be different for each DropBox
7) Wait for your content to upload
8) You will then see that package was successfully submitted.