Uploaders on the NBCUniversal network must configure the proxy settings within Aspera Connect before they can successfully upload content.
Make sure Aspera Connect is installed and running on your computer.
- If the program is running, an Aspera Connect icon will be in the system tray. See the image below for a reference to the icon.
- The plugin will start automatically when you select Create -> Upload with Aspera
- You can also start it manually by opening the program on Windows in Start > Programs > Aspera > Aspera Connect, or on Mac in Finder > Applications > Aspera Connect.
Identify the Aspera Connect icon in the system tray (or dock for Mac).
- On Windows, right click the icon, and select "Preferences...". On Mac, bring the application to focus and select Preferences from the application menu.
- Click the Network tab at the top of the Preferences window; here you can configure the proxy settings.
- Check "Use HTTP Fallback Proxy". Enter the following in the Address and Port fields, enter:
- USA: proxy.inbcu.com // port: 80
- International: proxyuk2.nbcuni.ge.com //port: 80
- Check both "Use FASP Proxy (DNAT)" and "Secure (DNATS)". Enter the following for the Address and Port fields:
- USA East Coast: 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 // port 9092
- USA West Coast: 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 // port 9092
- Click OK
- The preferences should look similar to: