Collections allow users to create their own playlists of content across various folders in FineCut.
- Collections you create on the web are available on your iOS device and vice versa
- Collections allow you to easily download the content for offline viewing
- Collections can be shared with other FineCut users internally or externally
1. Collections can be created via the Collections menu, this can be found in the list on the left side of the screen.
2. Select the + Creations option to begin a new collection
Additionally, you can add items to a Collection by clicking the icon next to the asset's title and selecting "Add to Collection." From there you can either create a new Collection or add to an existing Collection.
3. Write your collections name and select create
4. Select the Add Item option to begin adding items to your collections
5. Once you have added your items you can share them by selecting the Sharing tab
6. Select the create a share option to bring up the Create share pop up menu. Selecting the Get link option will provide the share link that anyone can use without a password.
Select the Edit share options option to open the share security menu
7. From the Edit share options menu a password may be added to the link as well as a deactivation date. Select save once all options have been decided
All security options are available for editing by selecting the Edit share options menu at any time.
A link will be generated and can be sent out immediately.
Please feel free to reach out to the support team with any questions: FineCut.Support@nbcuni.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.