Collections allow users to create their own playlists of content across various folders in FineCut.
- Collections you create on the web are available on your iOS device and vice versa
- Collections allow you to easily download the content for offline viewing
- Collections can be shared with other FineCut users internally or externally
1. While browsing through FineCut, you can add items to a Collection by clicking the icon next to the asset's title and selecting "Add to Collection." From there you can either create a new Collection or add to an existing Collection.
2. You can share your Collection with both existing FineCut users or external audiences. From within your Collection, click the Sharing tab, then Create a Share. For external shares, we recommend protecting with a custom password and expiring the Collection based on your needs.
3. Copy the URL of the share link and send it to your respective recipients