Collections allow users to create their own playlists of content across various folders in FineCut.
- They also sync to your iOS device so you can easily download the content for offline viewing.
- Collections can be shared with other FineCut users internally or externally.
1. While in the iOS app, tap and hold the Film icon on a video.
2. On web viewer click the Collection icon next to the bell to add all contents within that folder to your Collection or add each individually via the same film icon.
3. Name your collection or add the content to an existing collection. The Collection will then sync to your mobile player.
4. To view a collection lick the "Collections" tab or tap the Collections on the bottom of the iOS app to open the collection you wish to view, update, or share.