- Navigate to the Media management screen under the Media tab.
- Go to the User Access submenu
- Add either groups (recommended) or individual users to the drop-down field*
- Assign permissions outlined in the checkboxes to the right
- View Media: View video only
- Download Master: Download a master copy of the video
- Manage Content: Update content from this folder or item
- Manage Access: Update users access to this folder or item
*If your group or user does not appear in the drop-down menu, you or your network admin need to create a FineCut account for the user or group via the Users & Groups tab. Be sure to add yourself to the new groups you create, since you are not automatically added.