- When creating the schedule, make sure to consolidate the groups as best as you can. For example, if you are showing the same two videos for eight different networks, group them into one.
- Always re-publish if any changes are made. If you make changes and do not re-publish, users are not notified.
- Upload videos in advance. It may take some time for videos to be uploaded and processed. If the video has been uploaded for some time and is still not available, please contact email@example.com.
- Do not upload videos that are already slated.
- Do upload HD content only. For networks that only air SD content, the Comcast AdDelivery engine will automatically down-convert the HD asset.
Have more questions? Submit a request