Need to share content from various places in FineCut internally and/or externally? Try building a Collection and sharing it by following the instructions below. Once a Collection is shared, the recipients can see the Collection in both the web and iOS apps. You can share collections for internal users or groups as well as create a password-protected link for external users.
- Log into the web viewer or FineCut app (this feature only works for sharing internally on iOS)
- Click the Collections dropdown
- Open the collection you wish to share
- Click the Sharing tab
- Click Create Share
- Enter a name for the collection
- Protect with a 4 digit password
- Set an expiration date, if necessary
After saving the link, you will be directed to the Links overview page. Users can navigate to 'Actions' to create a pre-populated email for the link (1), copy the share link (2), modify the link (3), or delete the link (4).