This is how to add comments on FineCut:
- While viewing full screen, click the icon in the upper right - the video will pause.
- Click the "Add comment" button - timecode for the point in the timeline of the video will automatically populate and will hyperlink upon clicking Save.
- Enter your comments and click Save.
- Upon doing so a marker will appear in the timeline where you entered the comment.
- A flag will also appear in the comments icon for anyone viewing the video with the number of comments left.
When viewing from the View Details screen:
- Click on the "Add Comment" button
- Click "Save"
It is possible to tag another user by typing +username (ex: +FineCut.Support@nbcuni.com) in the comment box. The tagged user will then receive an email notification alerting them of your comment.
**Users who added comments previously on the same item will receive a notification.
**To learn more information about comments, click the "Learn more about comments link" within the comment box.
Please sign in to leave a comment.