To add a group, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Users & Groups tab and open the Group Management screen
- Click the Create New Group icon
- Enter a name for your group (you also have the option to add a description)
- You will be automatically set as a group manager after saving the group
- Add existing FineCut accounts to the group by typing their email addresses into the lookup field and selecting them from the drop-down
*You can only manage the users that are within a group that you’re the Group Manager for. Once you are the Group Manager, you can assign additional group managers by clicking the checkbox in the Group Manager column.
**To remove a user from a group, simply click the "x" next to their name.