To download content on your iOS app, tap-and-hold a folder or video and select “Add to Downloader”.
Be sure to log in then enter your pin # while online first in order to access your downloaded content offline.
iPad and iPhone:
- Tap-and-hold a folder or video
- 2. select “Add to Downloader”
To ensure uninterrupted downloading, make sure the following conditions are met:
- Your device is connected to a WIFI network.
- Your device has a fair amount of battery remaining or is connected to a power source
- The app is running in the foreground. This will prevent iOS from auto-locking the screen and interrupting the download process.