Here are some great troubleshooting steps to take that will help someone who may be experiencing issues accessing our apps or content on our apps.
Prior to taking these steps please do all due diligence and ensure you have checked the users permissions and you have verified playback of the content if need be on both your own account and/ or a test account.
- We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari
- Ensure your browser is up to date
- Clear your browser cookies and cache
- If you have taken the above steps and are still experiencing this issue please try accessing your account via an alternate web browser, so if you are using Chrome trying Firefox and vice versa.
- Use the following url to access your account instead of a link or bookmark
Supply the user with the corresponding url for nbcuview, nbcuscreeners, or FineCut.
Here is a link to a handy article that can help provide additional information on how to take the above steps: Troubleshooting article
Users may include the following when describing their issue.
- A spinning wheel but no content appears.
- Videos i was able to play before wont play back now.
- I can see some content but not other.
- I can't log into my account.