If you are experiencing a flash plugin error message when attempting to view content in FineCut, please take the following steps to enable the Flash Plug-in.
- Log into FineCut
- In Safari go to Preferences > Security > Plug-In Settings
- Enable the Adobe Flash Player by selecting the checkbox next to it (if not already checked).
- In the "Currently Open Websites" window change Finecut.mediafly.com to "On"
- Select "Done"
- Close the current browser and relaunch a new browser.
- Log into your FineCut account and play any video.
- Open Google Chrome, navigate and log-in to FineCut.
- Select "Secure" located to the left of the address field.
- A drop down menu will appear; under Flash, select the "Always allow for this site" option.
- Click "Secure" to close the menu.
- Reload the page by clicking the "Reload" button towards the top/right side of the browser.